Kathy's Small Group Discussion Topics

This blog is a place that archives topics and stories used in Yokefellow Prison Ministry sessions in a county jail in rural Pennsylvania. You are welcome to use these ideas in your small group sessions. They would be applicable to use in Christian small groups of most any kind.

Name:
Location: williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Starting Out

Welcome. This blog will be primarily for posting discussion topics well suited for small Christian discussion groups, especially suited for Yokefellow Prison Ministry Groups.

My husband, Lou, and I have been active in Yokefellow Prison Ministry since 1994. From this experience I'm an advocate of small discussion groups. It's amazing to experience growth in myself and see similar growth in others.

I welcome your comments. Feel free to share your small group topics, too.
- Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home